- 2 cups extra sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 11.5 oz bags of Brazilian Cheese Bread, any flavor
- 12 oz cranberries
- 1 cup plus 2 T granulated sugar
- 3 T orange juice
- 2 T unsalted butter
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 T chopped fresh thyme
- 1 T chopped fresh rosemary
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375° F
Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan and cook for 15-25 minutes until cranberries burst and sauce thickens. Set aside.
Mix together the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, cranberry sauce and fresh cranberries. Place into an oven-safe dish and cook for 25-30 minutes until bubbly.
Cook Brazilian Cheese Bread per directions on the package. Serve with hot cranberry cheese dip.