- 1 bag of Cheese Bread, any flavor
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 t chili flakes
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 t garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach, finely chopped (you’ll need 1/2 lb raw to get this amount of cooked spinach, or you could use cooked, frozen, chopped spinach)
- Extra grated Parmesan for topping
Preheat oven to 400F.
Cook spinach until wilted. Set aside to cool. Squeeze out excess water and chop finely.
Combine remaining ingredients, including cooled spinach, and mix well.
Lightly grease a 8-9 inch pie pan with pan spray. Place Brazilian Cheese Bread around outside edge in a circle.
Place dip in the middle of the pan, to the edge of the Brazilian Cheese Bread.
Sprinkle grated Parmesan over the dip and bites.
Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until dip is bubbling and Cheese Bread is golden and cooked through. Enjoy!