- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softned
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredder mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 oz can diced Jalapeños
- 2 11.5 oz bags of Cheddar & Parmesan Brazilian Cheese Bread
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan and 1/4 cups gluten-free bread crumbs for the crust
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400° F
Combine cream cheese, mayo, cheddar, mozzarella, Parmesan and Jalapeños and mix well.
In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, line the edge of the pan with Brazilian Cheese Bread in 2 rows to form a ‘wall’
Place cream cheese mixture in the center and top with bread crumbs and Parmesan.
Bake about 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy while hot!