- About 32 Brazi Bites (may vary depending on size of cast iron used!)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- Mini pepperoni slices
Preheat oven to 400F.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, oregano, salt, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Stir until well combined.
Fold in 1/2 cup mozzarella and all but 2 tbsp of the parmesan cheese.
In a 10 inch cast iron skillet, line frozen Brazi Bites around the edge in two rows. Place the cream cheese mixture in the center, flattening down with a spoon to make level.
Spoon pizza sauce on top of dip and top with remaining parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Add mini pepperonis to the top.
Bake at 400F for 35 minutes. Switch oven to broil for 2 minutes to brown the top of the cheese before serving.