These Brazi Jalapeno Poppers are our kind of winter warmer…Guaranteed to please and a CINCH to make! 🌶
1 bag Brazi Bites, thawed
4 ea. large jalapeños
2 oz. shredded mozzarella
1 oz. cream cheese
1 T. green onions, diced
1) Cut the ends off of the jalapeños and slice down the middle. Clean out seeds and place flat side down onto a sheet pan.
2) Brush lightly with oil and broil in oven until skin blisters.
3) Peel the skin off of the jalapeños and dice small.
4) In a medium bowl, mix diced jalapeños, mozzarella, cream cheese and green onions until combined.
5) Place Brazi Bites onto an oiled sheet pan. With your finger, press down into the Brazi Bite to create a small indentation in the top.
6) Place 1/2 tsp. of the jalapeño mix into the indentation.
7) Place in a 400F oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until deep golden brown.
8) Serve warm.
Recipe from Brazilian Flair in the USA