Make Pizza Bites in the Air Fryer for the Win
Step aside, oven. What’s our favorite way to prepare Pizza Bites? In the air fryer! Flocks of Brazi fans use air fryers to bring out the best in Brazi snacks, and our new Pizza Bites are no exception.
Air fryers have become famous recently for their ultra-crispy preparation without a need for oil. Plus, our Pizza Bites only take 15 minutes in the air fryer. Air fryers are also a great choice in hot summer months when you’d rather not turn on the oven.
Ready to air fry your new favorite snack–itizer? It’s easy:
- Pizza Bites go straight from freezer to air-fryer
- Be sure to space Pizza Bites evenly
- Set your air fryer to 340ºF
- Pop the frozen Pizza Bites in for 15 minutes
- Prepare your next-level dipping game (see below!)
- Let cool, and then dig into pure Pizza Bite bliss
Dress your Pizza Bites to impress.
Sure, you could serve Pizza Bites straight from the air fryer and you’d be golden. But if you’re looking to level-up your Brazi game to gourmet heights, we recommend enjoying them alongside your favorite dips. We’re talking creamy ranch, tangy buffalo sauce, or fresh marinara to take each bite from incredible to unforgettable.
Check out our Store Locator to find Pizza Bites near you or order online for delivery.