Warm and cheesy Crab Dip pairs perfectly with Brazi Bites in this Atlantic coast favorite 🦀. This quick and simple recipe is as easy to make as it is to enjoy 😋
2 c. lump crab meat
1 c. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese
2 c. artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
¾ c. yogurt
1 c. mayonnaise
1 c. Monterey jack, grated
1 c. white cheddar, grated
2 T. garlic, minced
1 T. dry mustard
1-2 T. hot sauce
½ c. capers
¼ c. Parmesan, grated
1 T. Old Bay seasoning
2 T. dill
pinch sliced scallions
2 packages Brazi Bites, any flavor
1) Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a 9×9 or other ovenproof pan with pan spray and set aside.
2) In a large bowl combine crab, sour cream, cream cheese, artichoke hearts, yogurt, mayonnaise, Monterey jack, white cheddar, garlic, dry mustard, hot sauce and capers. Mix well.
3) Place mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle Parmesan and Old Bay seasoning on top.
4) Bake in oven for 15-25 minutes until dip is bubbling and beginning to brown. Bake the Brazi Bites at the same time as the dip, according to instructions on the bag.
5) Remove Crab Dip and top with sliced scallions
6) Serve hot Crab Dip with freshly baked Brazi Bites.
Recipe from Brazilian Flair in the USA