This sweet and gooey Apple Dulce de Leche dip, paired with Brazi Bites, can be served as an appetizer or dessert and is perfect for any holiday.
1lb cream cheese
2 apples, diced small (we used honey crisp)
1 cup Sprite
1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
1 can Dulce de Leche
2 bags Cheddar + Parmesan Brazi Bites
bowl or mold to shape dip
non-stick cooking spray
1) Place diced apples in a bowl and cover with sprite. This keeps the apples from browning.
2) Drain apples after 20 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese until soft. Add apples and mix well.
4) Heat Dulce de Leche until warm and set aside.
5) Spray your bowl or mold with non-stick spray and press dip into it. Turn out onto the plate.
6) Drizzle warm Dulce de Leche over the top of the dip and cover with toasted pecans and chill.
7) While dip is chilling bake Brazi Bites per the directions on the package.
8) Place baked Brazi Bites around the dip and serve.
Recipe from Brazilian Flair in the USA