- 1 Bag Ranch & Cheddar Parmesan Cheese Bread
- 1 Bag Cheddar Parmesan Cheese Bread
- Non-stick olive oil/ cooking spray
- 3 T melted butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- Chives/ fresh herbs for garnish (optional)
- Ranch Dip (optional)
Preheat oven to 425F.
Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese into the bottom of each tin.
Add 3 pieces of Cheese Bread into each muffin tin. Melt butter and crush in one clove of garlic. Use mixture to brush over each tin.
Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until bites have risen and cheese has melted.
Remove poppers from muffin tin, top with fresh herbs, and serve with ranch dip.