- 1 bag of Cheese Bread, flavor of choice
- 3 large Haas avocados, ripe
- 4 roma tomatoes, pulp removed and diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 large jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed and minced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 T garlic, minced
- Juice of 2-3 limes
Preheat oven to 400F.
Cut avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the fruit and place into a medium bowl. Squeeze a little lime juice over the avocados to keep from browning.
Mash the avocado to your desired consistency and add the tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro and jalapeños stirring the mixture gently.
Add salt and more lime juice to taste. Add more or less of your favorite ingredients to suit your taste… We prefer more jalapeños!!