What goes great with cheese? More cheese of course! Seriously, bring Baked Brie with Brazi Bites to a party and you’ll be a cheese superhero 😋 🧀
1 package Brazi Bites
1 wheel of Brie
1 cup of cranberry sauce (Brazi Bites Cranberry Dip recipe)
½ cup of roasted pecans
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350 F degrees.
2) Carefully slice away the top of the Brie rind and discard. Leave the sides intact.
4) Bake the Brie for 15 minutes or until melted through.
5) Top baked Brie with the cranberry sauce and roasted pecans. (You can garnish with your favorite toppings!)
6) Cook Brazi Bites per directions on the package. Serve immediately with warm baked Brie
Recipe from Brazilian Flair in the USA