- 2 bags of Garlic Asiago or flavor of your choice Cheese Bread
- 3 t preferred vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lb button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 t thyme leaves
- 1 t minced sage
- ¼ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- Salt and black pepper
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a large ovenproof skillet heat oil over medium. Add onion, celery, and carrot and sauté until vegetables are almost softened, 6-8 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 8 minutes more.
Stir in thyme, sage, and flour and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes. Add broth and bring to a simmer. Cook until thickened, take off the heat, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Top pot pie with bites and bake until golden brown and bubbling, about 30 minutes. Enjoy!