- 1 bag 3 Cheese Pizza Cheese Bread
- 1 C cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 t. oil (avocado or grapeseed here)
- 1/4 C sharp white cheddar cheese
- Fresh chopped basil, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400F with cast iron skillet inside.
Once the skillet is heated, place about 3/4 of the Cheese Bread on the skillet. Evenly distribute the sliced cherry tomatoes throughout, between the Cheese Bread. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tomatoes are blistered and the bites are golden.
Remove the skillet from the oven and shred the cheese over the top. Broil on high for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and lightly charred. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
Sprinkle the chopped basil and salt and pepper over the top and serve immediately – it is best eaten when hot, fresh from the oven.