- 1 bag 3 Cheese Pizza
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. oil (avocado or grapeseed here)
- 1/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese
- Fresh chopped basil, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400° WITH IRON SKILLET INSIDE
Once the skillet is heated, place about 3/4 of the bites on the skillet. Evenly distribute the sliced cherry tomatoes throughout, between the Brazilian Cheese Bread. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tomatoes are blistered and the bites are golden.
Remove the skillet from the oven and shred the cheese over the top. Broil on high for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and lightly charred. Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
Sprinkle the chopped basil and salt and pepper over the top and serve immediately – it is best eaten when hot, fresh from the oven.