- 1 11.5 oz bag of Brazilian Cheese Bread, any flavor
- 5 deli cheese slices, quartered
- 5 deli meat slices, quartered
- 5 leaves of lettuce, quartered
- 14 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 7 kabob skewers
- Honey mustard for dipping
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400° F
Bake Brazilian Cheese Bread according to instructions on the bag.
Skewer all of the ingredients – alternating Brazilian Cheese Bread, sliced meats, cheeses and veggies (3-4 of each per skewer).
Serve with honey mustard or your favorite dipping sauce.