- 1 bag Cheddar Parmesan Cheese Bread
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 C yellow onion, chopped
- 4 C cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 C mixed veggies, diced
- 1 C baby gold potato, quartered
- 2 T fresh thyme
- 1 t kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 3 C chicken broth
- 1/3 C gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 C milk, room temperature
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-low heat. Add onion, veggies, potatoes, and thyme and season with 1 teaspoon salt. Cook until the onion starts to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add the flour and cook, stirring constantly, until no lumps remain, and the flour is evenly incorporated into the butter, 2–3 minutes.
Slowly whisk the reserved 3 cups of chicken stock, a little at a time. Simmer until the stock has reduced and thickened. Add the milk and stir to combine.
Remove the pot from the heat and fold in the reserved 4 cups of shredded chicken. Add Brazi Bites all over the pie. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the filling is bubbling and bites are golden brown.