Kids and adults will enjoy crafting and devouring this cheesy and delicious Brazi Bites Graveyard 💀.
1 can refried beans
2 c. sour cream
1 pkg taco seasoning
2-3 avocados, mashed
1 clove garlic, minced
2 T. mayonnaise
1 c. salsa
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into pieces
black olives, sliced
1 bag Brazi Bites, thawed
1) In a small bowl mix together the sour cream and taco seasoning.
2) In a separate bowl mix together the mashed avocado, garlic and mayonnaise.
3) In a small dish or plate begin the layering. First layer the beans, then the sour cream mixture, then the avocado mixture and then the salsa. Sprinkle lettuce pieces, scallions and olives on top.
4) Refrigerate at least one hour.
For the Brazi Bites:
5) With oiled hands, knead together 2-3 Brazi Bites. Roll until thin and use a cookie cutter for your desired shape.
6) Repeat until you have the desired amount and shapes you want.
7) Cook on a sheet pan at 400F for 10 minutes or until golden.
8) Place in the graveyard dip and enjoy!!
Recipe from Brazilian Flair in the USA