- 2 10 oz bags Pepperoni Pizza Bites
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 6oz package pepperoni
- 10oz marinara sauce
- 5 sticks mozzarella string cheese
- Sliced black olives (for decorating)
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine softened cream cheese and Italian seasoning and spread into the bottom of a medium-sized dish.
Combine shredded cheeses and layer half on top of cream cheese mixture.
Spoon on pizza sauce and place on pepperoni.
Top with remaining shredded cheese.
"String" the string cheese and layer on top to make mummy wraps.
Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with Brazi Bites Pepperoni Pizza Bites!