Category / Exciting News
Win a month's supply of Brazi Bites! Share your Brazi Bites photos — at the store, in your freezer, freshly baked in your kitchen, at your summer barbecue — anywhere!
Exciting news for Brazi fans in DC, DE, FL, MD and VA! Our Brazilian Cheese Bread is now available in the freezer section at select Safeway stores!
Exciting news for our fans in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah and Washington, Garlic Asiago will be back at Costco! Look in the freezer section for our family-size bags.
The co-founder and CEO of Brazi Bites, Junea Rocha, was recognized by the Portland Business Journal as one of 25 “Women of Influence” in 2017.
You won’t need your passport for this trip to Brazil! We are celebrating our roots and giving away a collection of our favorite Brazilian goodies!
Exciting news for Brazi fans in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Puerto Rico - we will be available at your local Costco starting this week!! Look in the freezer section for family-sized bags of our Cheddar + Parmesan flavor.
Exciting news for Brazi fans in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Kansas - we will be available at your local Costco starting February 2nd!!
- Brazi Bites are now available at The Fresh Market
- Brazi Bites are now available at Safeway in DC, DE, FL, MD & VA
- Brazi Bites ‘Garlic Asiago’ Back at Costco NW!
- Brazi Bites are coming to Costco in AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN and Puerto Rico!
- Brazi Bites are now at Costco in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma & Kansas!