Joyful moments ready in minutes!
How to Bake Cheese Bread
– Preheat the oven to 400F. No need to thaw prior to baking, they’re ready to go straight from the freezer.
– Place the frozen cheese bread 1″ apart on a baking sheet. Pro tip: lightly grease or line the sheet with parchment paper for the ultimate crispy outside and fluffy inside.
– Bake for around 20 minutes until they’re beautifully golden.
– Bite on in!
If you’re using an air fryer, set the temperature to 340F, start the timer and in 15 minutes you’ll have perfectly baked bikes of joy.
How to Bake Empanadas
– Preheat the oven to 425F. Don’t thaw before baking, it keeps them fresh!
– Space the frozen empanadas out 1″ apart on a baking sheet. Similar to our cheese bread, lightly grease or line the sheet with parchment paper first for the best bake.
– Bake for about 20 minutes ’till they’re golden.
Using an air fryer? Check you out. Just set the temperature to 340F, turn that timer on and 15 minutes later your bites of joy will be ready.